Since 1991, Life Services has been coming alongside women who are facing unplanned pregnancies, offering the practical, logistical, emotional and spiritual support needed for each unique situation. Through the power of Jesus Christ, we are often able to shine light into what might feel like a hopeless situation.
Our Pregnancy Clinics and Mobile Ultrasound Clinic are staffed with medical professionals and trained client advocates who provide accurate information on all options, including abortion. Although we do not refer for or perform abortions, we endeavor to provide the education, support and resources necessary for a woman to make an informed choice.
Confidential services provided at no cost:
- Free pregnancy testing
- Free pregnancy verification by ultrasound
- Early prenatal care by licensed medical professionals
- Education on pregnancy and all legal options available
- Sexually transmitted disease testing and treatment
- Referrals for professional & adoption services
- Licensed Maternity Home & iTHRIVE Community Advocacy Network
- Young Moms support groups and Life-Skills education
- 24-hour helpline (509-327-0701 or 1-888-486-HOPE)
- Post-abortion healing – for women and men
Life Services’ Maternity Home offers a “family” setting for up to six women at a time, with live-in house parents providing positive relationship modeling and hearts and that are devoted to Christ. Our goal is to empower our residents with the skills, education and encouragement to become independent, self-sufficient individuals.
After a client chooses to carry to term… then what? The goal of the iTHRIVE Community Advocacy Network is to surround her with the love and support of family and friends that she desperately needs. iTHRIVE extends the ministry of Life Services out beyond our walls and into a community of believers who will continue to minister to her with love, life and hope in Jesus Christ. This is done by providing practical support like housing, childcare, transportation, car maintenance, or simply a friendship, as she works to finish her education, find employment and raise her child.
2659 N. Ash Street
Spokane, WA 99205
Monday – Thursday:
9:00 am – 5:00 pm
1820 N Ruby Street
Spokane, WA 99207
Monday – Thursday:
10:00 am – 5:00 pm